TRANCALINE – MARINE ENGEENERING & CONSULTANTS
Trancaline – Marine Engineering & Consultants committed to the development of Seafarers by providing them with the skills and knowledge necessary to enhance their careers.
With its own Fleet of merchant and offshore vessels and through working with the leading industry bodies, Trancaline – Marine Engineer & Consultants understands the training and competencies required to maintain the safe and efficient operation of modern vessels.
These factors place in the future whit your help, Trancaline – Marine Engineering & Consultants on as a leading industry training provider.
Trancaline Management Team are composed by Eng, Albano Nunes, Eng. Rui Pedro Nunes (Technical & Commercial), Ana Nunes (Executive Financial & Accounting Department), Cpt, Jose Gomes (Navigation Department) and Maria Helena Oliveira (Chief of Secretary Department).
Our Trancaline is committed to building relationships with companies our customers can count on. Our network of value added resellers provide expertise in specific ship industries to provide whole product solutions and customer support to end-users.
Trancaline – Marine Engineer & Consultants at sea or in port, provides connectivity to your marine fleet anywhere on the globe, but our experience offer all services, for one efficient maritime operations.
Service Engineering; Navigation Operations; Human Ressources; Ship Safety; Ships Security; ISM-Management.
Our technical staff has experience as masters or chief engineers or have MSc/Naval Architecture degrees and experience from a wide variety of shipping and offshore-related activity. We focus on asset protection and our staff concentrates on viewing ship-management from an owner’s perspective.
- Provision of a link between ISNB, the Owner/Client and their Vessel.
- Maintenance of current crew lists for each Vessel
- Application for requisite Flag State Endorsements and Licenses
- Circulation to owners and vessels of all new and amended copies of Manx Shipping Notices and Government Circulars
- Prompt conveyance of all certificates, accounts invoices and survey correspondence to Owners/Agents requirements
- Co-ordination during the initial registration process of all application documentation
- Reduce delays thanks to route optimization and traffic management Collect data to drive decision-making, policies, and procedures Analyze and manage incidents.
- Support homeland security and law enforcement activities as appropriate
- Corporate management
- Purchase inspection
- Commercial management
- Marine insurance services
- Health, safety and environment (QSE) Quality Control Services
- We provide comprehensive crew management services to the international marine industry.
- This global coverage combined with other agency arrangements enables us to provide international seafarers, including, to companies in Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Angola and Moçambique.
STCW ‘95 Compliance
Our seafarers meet the very highest technical and operational standards. All personnel fully comply with STCW ‘95 requirements and always have the necessary experience relevant to the type of tonnage to which they are appointed. Our recruitment process is dedicated to providing crews with maximum expertise and self-sustainable capability.
Trainee Officer & Rating Programmes
The global demand for Merchant Navy Officers & Ratings means that a career at sea has never been more attractive. With a variety of entry routes, Trancaline provides the training, guidance and sponsorship required to support the next generation of seafarers in realising their dreams.
Dynamic Positioning Training
With the continued expansion of the offshore markets, the need for qualified Dynamic Positioning Operators has never been greater. In supporting the needs of shipping companies and individuals alike, Trancaline provides accredited training programmes for those wishing to take the next step in their careers by training to become Dynamic Positioning Operators.
Inspections & Surveys
- Preparation of the specification
- Invitations to tender
- Tender evaluations
- Sale & Purchase Surveys
- On-site Supervision
- Owners representation at sea trials
- Damage Surveys
- Asset Protection Surveys
- Condition Surveys
- Pre-Docking Surveys
- Repairs Coordination
- Projects & Conversions
- Assessing yard capability and suitability
Compliance with our Environmental Management system demonstrates sound environmental practices by controlling our shipboard activities, in order to eliminate the adverse impact on the environment from sources of possible pollutants.